1. What effect does exercise dumbbell have on enhancing sexual function
Dumbbell squat was once considered the first choice for men’s fitness. When practicing dumbbell squatting, it can promote the secretion of androgen and is very effective in enhancing male sexual function.
2. What effect does dumbbell exercise have on weight loss?
If the purpose of practicing dumbbells is to reduce fat, it is recommended that each group do it more than 15-25 times. The interval of each group shall be controlled within 1-2 minutes. When choosing dumbbells, you should choose lighter ones to avoid training too many muscles and becoming too developed.
3. What effect does dumbbell have on strengthening muscle
Long term adherence to dumbbell exercise can modify muscle lines and increase muscle endurance. Regular exercise with heavy dumbbells can make muscles strong, strengthen muscle fibers and increase muscle strength. Can exercise upper limb muscles, waist and abdominal muscles. For example, when doing sit ups, holding dumbbells behind the neck with both hands can increase the load of abdominal muscle exercise; Holding dumbbells for side bending or turning exercises can exercise internal and external oblique muscles; Holding dumbbells, straightening your arms and lifting them forward and sideways can exercise shoulder and chest muscles. Can exercise lower limb muscles. For example, holding dumbbells, squatting on one foot, squatting on both feet and jumping.
4. What is the effect of dumbbell training on solving imbalance
Normal people should have “dominant hand”, which is more obvious in heavy weight training. Some people will have an imbalance of left and right muscle strength (or muscle size) due to long-term use of dominant hand training. How to solve it? Dumbbells are a very useful corrective tool.
Because dumbbell weight is optional. You can strengthen the weak side; Or train with the weight that the weak side can bear until both hands are almost adjusted. However, the correction of non dominant hands is limited. After all, people still have advantages, and they may not be able to achieve the same perfection.
What are dumbbell exercises at home
1. Stand up straight with one dumbbell in each hand and palms facing each other. Keep your arms slightly bent and lift the dumbbell laterally to a height slightly above your shoulder. Stop for a while, then slowly lower and recover.
2. Romanian hard pull: stand straight, push down a pair of dumbbells with your palms and hang them in front of you. By raising the hips, let the weight of the body return to the heels, bend the knees slightly, and slide the dumbbell along the thigh to the middle of the tibia. Return to the starting position and repeat.
3. Dumbbell bird: lie on a flat bench with both feet on the ground. Push a pair of dumbbells to your chest, palms facing each other. Keep your arms slightly bent and slowly lower the dumbbell along the arc until your upper arm is flush with the ground. Pause for a moment, then restore the dumbbell to the starting position along the same arc, and repeat the above action.
4. Vertical stride: hold a pair of dumbbells and hang them on your side. Stand on the side facing the bench, step on the square leg and put your right foot on the bench. Push down with your right leg and put your body on the bench until your feet are flat on the surface of the bench. Then step under your left leg and return your body to the starting position. Then step on the left leg, repeat, alternate double back.
5. Double dumbbell rowing: hold a pair of dumbbells with the palm down. Keep your knees slightly bent, your back straight, and your waist bent down 90 degrees. Pull the dumbbell to your abdomen and touch the abdominal muscles with your palm up. Slowly recover and repeat.
Dumbbell fitness precautions
1. The selected dumbbell is too light to achieve the effect of stimulating domestic demand and can not break the dynamic balance of the body; The weight of dumbbells is too heavy, and the dynamic balance of the body is seriously damaged, which is difficult to recover, and the effect is often not ideal If the purpose of exercise is to increase muscle, you can choose dumbbells with a weight of 65% – 85%. If the purpose of exercise is to reduce fat: you can choose dumbbells with lighter weight, such as about 3 ~ 5kg.
2. Don’t be overweight. Overweight dumbbells are easy to strain muscles and have no training effect. Generally speaking, girls practice dumbbells to lose weight and shape their bodies. Women choose dumbbells instead of heavy ones like boys. Girls should be light and moderate, and the weight of dumbbells should be controlled at about 1kg.
3. Lift and release slowly, which will stimulate the muscles more deeply. Especially when putting down the dumbbell, you must control your speed and do some concession exercises to fully stimulate your muscles. Many people ignore concession practice. Even if you lift the dumbbell to complete the task and put it down soon, you waste a great opportunity to strengthen your muscles. An action usually takes 1 to 2 seconds.
Post time: Feb-10-2022